I am not a dedicated raider, but I love raiding. Since I can never commit to the raiding schedules that guilds require of their raiders, I am in a constant state of pugging. When I'm not actively in a pug, I am scanning the trade channel looking for one that will have all the qualities required to be successful- gear, experience, patience, and maybe a little bit of luck. When I find such a group, I'm ecstatic. But more often than not, I face group after group of impatient, inexperienced, and under geared scrubs who simply want to be carried to the final boss so they can get their [EPIC LOOT] Those groups often end in a way that everyone who has ever pugged is familiar with- people getting frustrated and leaving. But every now and then, there is a group that fails so bad, the fail is almost a win, in and of itself, for being such a unique level of fail.

Those are the groups this blog is about.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Poppin Cherries

Since I don't have any cool pictures for this one:
Here's a frog wearing a mask.






I love popping cherries. Noob cherries. You'll start an instance and then "hey guys! first time here!". There are a couple responses to that:
  • "Son of a bitch!"
  • /dc
  • "strats, strats, strats"
  • /facedesk
It really depends on the mood you're in, and the kind of run you were hoping for. If you joined ZA to get your shiny mount, you're probably going /facedesk for awhile. If you're feeling gracious, and are in a fairly relaxed mood, not really caring about loot and whatnot, you'll be more the type to give advise and whatnot.

...whether they take your tips to stay out of the fire, that's up to them.

Another cherry to pop is the sneaky cherry. They won't tell ANYONE they have no idea what they're doing. Until maybe the fourth or fifth wipe. They're gonna creep along, hoping they're in the right place at the right time, and watch as the healer gets charged twice by bear boss. All the while wondering why the healer didn't just get out of the way. Those types of cherries tend to bring forth one of these responses:
  • "Son of a bitch!"
  • /dc
  • "strats, strats, strats"
  • As stated before, there's always /facedesk, which looks kinda like this "ffggfvgdhhchbshsdvgv".

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I love your blog, wana check out mine? :)<3 www.beautyknowitalls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete