I am not a dedicated raider, but I love raiding. Since I can never commit to the raiding schedules that guilds require of their raiders, I am in a constant state of pugging. When I'm not actively in a pug, I am scanning the trade channel looking for one that will have all the qualities required to be successful- gear, experience, patience, and maybe a little bit of luck. When I find such a group, I'm ecstatic. But more often than not, I face group after group of impatient, inexperienced, and under geared scrubs who simply want to be carried to the final boss so they can get their [EPIC LOOT] Those groups often end in a way that everyone who has ever pugged is familiar with- people getting frustrated and leaving. But every now and then, there is a group that fails so bad, the fail is almost a win, in and of itself, for being such a unique level of fail.

Those are the groups this blog is about.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Live fail feed!

For those of you who keep up, you'll know that I'm in a new guild. Really pew-pew paced and whatnot. My group was having issues and somebody, not sure who, thought up "hey, what if we feed it to the rest of the guild for constructive criticism and feedback and whatnot."

A few people kinda mumbled something about "maybe we'll try it out." I made that video guide awhile back and knew that my comp could handle making a video without lagging, so why not stream one? I screwed around with xfire for a bit, with terrible fail results, and went back to google. Google presented me with www.livestream.com. Pretty cool little tool. Free, too. After fiddling around with it a bit(it doesn't like dual monitors) I got it to work.

I now present you a nice little live feed, whenever I feel like streaming it. It's low quality, but if you're sitting here camping my stream, then deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment